What are the benefits of happiness?
- People who are happy don’t suffer from depression, doubt, or anger as much.
- Happiness helps you be productive, problem solve and be creative.
- It can help you be more sociable.
- It can help you have more success at work, with friends and long-lasting relationships.
- It will not only help you communicate but also connect with others.
- It can even help in the healing process of physical ailments like wounds, sores etc.
- It strengthens your immune system.
- It lengthens your lifespan.
- It can help you have a healthier view of yourself.
What are the challenges to being happy?
Some people are addicted to drama. When they are in conflict with others, adrenaline is released in their body and it makes them feel alive and connected. It becomes like a drug. You have to be aware of addictive tendencies when trying to create happiness.
Sometimes, drama may give comfort. What would happen if you stopped complaining? What would be the consequences of focusing more on positivity? For many, this would mean that they would no longer be able to complain to others about their problems or things they don’t have. You will have to answer these questions: is negativity and drama providing you with comfort? Is negativity the way you connect with others?
Your conditioning may be playing a role in why you are not happy. Have you been taught to observe life as half full or half empty? You may believe that external factors do not affect the way you live your life, but is that really the case? When you watch or read the news, does it lead you to view the world as a beautiful place or a dangerous and scary place to live? What do your parents, friends or colleagues say about the future?
All of these factors have to be taken into account if you want to reach a state of joy. You need to remember why you want to be happy and what the benefits are. Only then can you begin to unpeel the layers holding you back.
Are you ready to unleash the joy within you? Learn how to let go of limiting beliefs, feel excited and motivated to succeed, re-wire your brain to create more happiness now, and take back control of your feelings and emotions. I want you to experience joy in your daily life. I want to see you reach your highest potential. And I want to help you do it! So, let’s begin this journey of exploration together.
Contact me through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Many of the concepts in this course are from © Copyright Transformation Academy 2017